I accept these Terms and confirm that (i) I am not subject to any jurisdictional restrictions prohibiting access to information on unregulated financial products or services, (ii) that I agree to be bound by these Terms and (iii) declare that I reside outside Hong Kong or at a location in Hong Kong but am a professional investor.
The Keywise Capital Management website is committed in ensuring it is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website, and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This site has been built from the ground up with accessibilty as its number one priority. It uses HTML elements that have been structured in the best way possible to define its content.
Standards and Guidelines
We endeavour to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3c) Web Content Accesibility Guidelines 2.0.
These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
The site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS, and as such will display in current as well as future browsers. In our efforts to build the site in this way we have have done the folllowing:
- Table elements are only used to define 'tabular' data.
- Structural elements are used for structuring the contents of the page.
- Headings use heading tags which JAWS users may use shortcuts such as ALT+ INSERT+ 2 to find the next level 2 heading.
- Any and all acronyms and abbreviations have been explained.
- Navigational items are clearly defined with navigation and list elements.
All fonts throughout this website can be enlarged or reduced to suit user preference.
- Internet Explorer users - select View > Text Size > your preferred size.
- Firefox users - select View > Text Size > Increase or Decrease.
- Safari users - select View > Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
- The display of the HTML elements is controlled using 'Cascading Style Sheets' (CSS). This keeps the structure of the page separate to its styling. Devices viewing the site that do not support CSS will instead see a structured document view clearly defining the content of the page.
- Our Print Stylesheets ensure all meaningful content will print clearly from each page. Functional controls such as navigational menus are removed.
We are always looking for solutions that will bring each area of the site up to the same level of web accessibility. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Keywise Capital Management website please don't hesitate to contact us.